How Does Peachtree Compare to QuickBooks?
Is there an effective way small business owners could keep track of money that is spent as well as money earned by the business?
Lack of proper recording of revenue being made, transactions to vendors, and even pending or delayed client payments can make life difficult for a small business owner.
The Benefits of Using QuickBooks for Payroll Management
For employees, the subject of payroll is all about the paycheck that is to be received on the designated date. But for you, the employer, the subject holds far more importance. It is a vital part of your business operations.
QuickBooks and Payroll Generation – What You Should Know
QuickBooks is extremely useful; it offers a variety of accounting solutions. We highly recommend the software to our clients and also offer set-up and maintenance services to help you get settled.
QuickBooks – Quick Access To Faster, More Accurate Accounts!
Developed by Intuit, QuickBooks is a simple but effective accounting software for small and medium enterprises.
It is designed to help businesses streamline their financial processes. Companies use QuickBooks to manage payroll functions, inventory, billing, sales and much more. The accounting software is developed according to the needs of different industries.
Five Reasons Quickbooks Accounting Services Are Great For The Self-Employed
If you’re self-employed, taxes often get complicated. Managing receipts and keeping track of your income is a hassle, and without an appropriate system, you’re vulnerable to making errors. Fortunately, Quickbooks services can provide you with the platform and organization you need for taxes to run accurately and smoothly. Consider these five benefits.
- First thing: If you pay quarterly tax payments, Quickbooks can estimate the amount for you. This will give you an idea of how much you owe before it’s due. You can also pay what you owe to the IRS directly through the Quickbooks platform.
- Second thing: Quickbooks can track your mileage. If you drive for work-related purposes, you’ll want to keep track of the mileage for tax reasons. If you don’t report mileage in your taxes, you’re sacrificing money you could have saved in taxes. Fortunately, Quickbooks makes this a simple task.
- Third thing: Quickbooks software prepares reports for accountants. All you have to do is print the reports and take them to your accountant. The reports include your comprehensive financial information.
- Fourth thing: Quickbooks is affordable. If you’re a freelancer, your income likely varies, and you may not want to commit to a hefty monthly bill. Fortunately, you can use the self-employment version of Quickbooks software for a low monthly cost.
- Fifth thing: Quickbooks works with TurboTax. If you use TurboTax, you can bring your data from Quickbooks directly into TurboTax to save time and hassle.
A&B Accounting and Business Solutions, LLC, can assist you in using Quickbooks software. To speak with a professional, please contact us.
Quickbooks Setup Services
Quickbooks Set up Services
Quickbooks is very user friendly accounting software. That is, it’s user friendly to those who know how to use it. Understanding how to use it though is not something you can learn in a matter of hours, and your daily business transactions are not necessarily something you want to leave to the trial-by-error style of learning.
A&B Accounting and Business Solutions is pleased to offer Quickbooks training. We will teach you everything you need to know in order to do your day-to-day transactions, including how to set up a company file; creating and modifying a chart of accounts; setting up and paying sales tax; basic sales, invoices, and credit memos; creating billing statements; payment processing; handling refunds; entering and paying bills; bank reconciliations; basic reports; backing up Quickbooks; and year-end procedures. All training is customized to meet the unique needs of your business and taking into consideration things about the software that you may already know.
We offer a number of other Quickbooks services as well. If you haven’t yet purchased the software we can provide you with a consultation in order to ensure you get the version that will work best with your business. We can also help you with the initial setup, installing the software at your office or remotely and helping you to set up your chart of accounts, vendor center, customers center, payroll center, and beginning balances so that everything is ready for you to begin entering your transactions. We provide ongoing maintenance of your Quickbooks software and make necessary adjustments so that it is accurate.
For more information about our training and other Quickbooks services, contact us.